Face of the day :)
![]() |
| Def NOT hair of the day lol - excuse the flyaways all over the place! |
So what am I wearing?

Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation in Natural Beige
Elf Golden Bronzer on my cheeks
Elf Berry Merry Blush on my cheeks
Wet 'n Wild Walking On Eggshells Trio on my eyes
Elf eyeshadow in Charcoal on the outer corners of my eyes
mark i-mark eyeshadow in Tabac in the creases of my eyes (available here)
Loreal Lineur Intense eyeliner in Black
Maybelline One by One Volum Express Mascara in Blackest Black
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Sassy Mauve


5 comments:
I love that lip color! Looks great on you!
Thank you! I never wear mauve colors, but it's all I've been wearing this season. Love it!
Hi gorgeous Nikki! I found you on beautylish and am following u now. Im over on www.makemeupmandy.com
I have a giveaway u can join. I only hae 5 entries :( Hope u can take a min to support a fellow newbie blogger. Thanks love xx Mandy
beautiful makeup look <3 I found your blog through Beautylish and am now following you :) I see your blog is quite new, if you're looking for more followers I'm co-hosting a blog hop, all you need to do is add your link here
http://staceykane1988.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/hi-everyone-i-was-kindly-invited-by.html
I look forward to reading your blog xx
@Mandy thank you SO much! I just checked out your blog and entered your giveaway. Really excited! Thanks for letting me know about it :)
@Stacey Thanks so much! I also subbed to your blog and entered the blog hop! What a great way for new bloggers to get exposure. You're the best - thanks again!
Post a Comment