Yessss!!! But for all the wrong reasons!! I love the other movies- DON'T GET ME WRONG- but I have a mad crush on Jamie Campbell Bower (Caius)and FINALLY he will have more than 2 minutes in a Twilight movie. Don't kill me!! I know... I'm a cougar and deeply ashamed.
I'm Nikki - a wifey, a mama of two of the cutest chihuahuas, and a lover of all things fashion and beauty. I decided to start my own blog (and possibly a YouTube channel soon!) to share my own secrets and product reviews...along with the occasional cupcake because I'm quite obsessed with those too ;) Read more...
3 comments:
Yessss!!! But for all the wrong reasons!! I love the other movies- DON'T GET ME WRONG- but I have a mad crush on Jamie Campbell Bower (Caius)and FINALLY he will have more than 2 minutes in a Twilight movie. Don't kill me!! I know... I'm a cougar and deeply ashamed.
Very excited. Miss you on instagram and twitter!!!
@Colleen, you are TOO funny! But I'll be honest and say I totally can't blame you LOL! Are you going to a late-night showing tomorrow?
@Trisha, thanks girl! I miss you and all the other blogger girls as well! I'm sure I'll come back at some point :)
Post a Comment