Friday, October 12, 2012

FIRST VIDEO TUTORIAL

I've caught the video bug... I've really been wanting to make a tutorial, although I find webcams to feel so unnatural and weird!  But I may give it a shot anyway...  A lot of people have asked how I do my eye makeup, so I may start there. But if you have any other requests, I'm open!

xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you show a video about how to handle your hair extensions? I want to get some to add more volume to my hair, but I'm curious about a few things: where do you position them? How do you maintain them? Do they get tangled? Can you curl and straighten them pretty easily? Do you wash them? I guess I could read the directions on the box, but I haven't gone out and bought any yet. =)

NikkiLynn said...

I love that idea! I could certainly do that! I'll try to work on it over the next week or so and see how it goes :) Thanks for the suggestion!

 
Blog Templates by Delicious Design Studio